Fill in the correct form of the words in brackets (comparative or superlative)
- Los Angeles is (large) _____________ than Chicago.
- New York is the (large) _______________ city of the United States.
- The weather in Hollywood is (good) ______________ than in New York.
- Nestor Studios is the (old) ________________ movie company in Hollywood.
- Disneyland is (interesting) _______________than any other amusement park.
- London is the (large) ___________________city in Great Britain.
- London has (many) ________________inhabitants than any other city in the UK.
- The London underground is the (old) ____________underground in the world.
- The Tower of London is one of the (famous) ________________London sights.
- The London Eye is (tall) ______________than any other big wheel in the world.
- This is a nice cat. It’s much ______than my friend’s cat.
- Here is Emily. She’s six years old. Her brother is nine, so he is______ than his sister.
- This is a difficult exercise. But the exercise with an asterisk (*) is __________________exercise on the worksheet.
- He has an interesting hobby, but my sister has ______hobby in the world.
- In the last holidays I read a good book, but father gave me an even ______one than that last weekend.
- School is boring, but homework is ______than school.
- Skateboarding is a dangerous hobby. Bungee jumping is ______than skateboarding.
- This magazine is cheap, but that one is______ than that.
- We live in a small house, but my grandparents’ house is even ______than ours.
- Yesterday John told me a funny joke. This joke was ______joke I’ve ever heard.
1-6=1; 7-10=2; 11-14=3; 15-17=4; 18-20=5